[Glass] CHeader and CPreprocessor paths as arguments

Smalltalk at JGFoster.net Smalltalk at JGFoster.net
Fri Jun 26 08:56:01 PDT 2020

Bruno,

I’m able to reproduce the walkback with the following:

CHeader string: '
enum e foo(int i);
enum e foo(int i, int j);
'.

Now I’m trying to figure out what it means in the context of C.

James