[Glass] WARequestContextNotFound after seaside-flow call:

Brodbeck Andreas andreas.brodbeck at mindclue.ch
Thu May 21 01:52:55 PDT 2020

Additional astonishing observation: In a plain installation without any code from mine the WAFlowFunctionalTest fails! (GemStone 3.4.5, latest Seaside, latest GsDevKit, Platform Linux)

(I previously reported "all tests green" but that did not include the functional tests ...)

Since this would be a bug at the heart of seaside, I doubt my observations. I will investigate some more.

Cheers, Andreas