[Glass] recent project updates for 3.5.4 and upcoming 3.6.0

Dale Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Tue Nov 24 09:22:28 PST 2020

It would help if there was a bit more context with the stack ... which
version of GemStone were you using? did this error occur after an
upgrade? did it occur during an upgrade? ... what packages / projects
have been loaded

The more details you provide the easier it is for me to figure out what
might be happening here...

The method would not have been normally removed between 3.4.0 and 3.5.3.
So not sure what could have happened here ...

If you are using tode, providing the output of `mc list` and `project
list` --- use the `Window>>print window` to produce a textual copy of
the window that can be pasted into a file or mail message ... If you are
not using tODE, then I will have to scrabble around in the
implementation of the two commands to extract a workspace ...

Dale