[Glass] recent project updates for 3.5.4 and upcoming 3.6.0

Dale Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Tue Nov 24 13:48:22 PST 2020

Marten,

When you try again and if it fails, please send me the
upgradeSeasideImage.out file from the upgradeLogDir in the upgraded
stone directory so I can see in which part of the upgrade it fails ...

Dale

>>> 3 MessageNotUnderstood (AbstractException) >> signal @2 line 47
>>> 4 String (Object) >> doesNotUnderstand: @9 line 10
>>> 5 String (Object) >> _doesNotUnderstand:args:envId:reason: @8 line 14