[Glass] createStone test 3.6.0 failed

Smalltalk at JGFoster.net Smalltalk at JGFoster.net
Mon Nov 30 11:05:56 PST 2020

I see it now. I believe that RubyHash was removed from 3.6.0 so our check for it returns an error of ‘undefined symbol’. I’ll fix that in Jade but the short-term work-around is to just define a class with that name (could be a subclass of Object; no instance variables or methods needed).

James