[Glass] Locked by Smalltalkhub and Tonel

bruno buzzi brassesco smalltalk at adinet.com.uy
Thu Oct 15 09:40:26 PDT 2020

> Bruno,
>
> OrderPreesrvingDictionary is forked and converted to filetree ... the
> filetree directory in each of the repos is the repo of record for
> GemStone ...
>
> It looks like the travis build is failing because the
> Collections-OrderPreservingDictionary-GemstoneCompatibility package
> was removed from the project ... that will probably have to be
> recovered from smalltalkHub as a first order of business ...

This is:
http://smalltalkhub.com/PharoExtras/OrderPreservingDictionary/Collections-OrderPreservingDictionaryGemstoneCompatibility-monty.1.mcz
or
http://smalltalkhub.com/PharoExtras/OrderPreservingDictionary/Collections-OrderPreservingDictionary-GemstoneCompatibility-monty.1.mcz

My project use the first but i do not know which is the most recent.

> I update the XMLParser and XMLWriter projects to reference the
> GsDevKit/OrderPreservingDictionary ... XML-XPath is failing because of
> an issue with BitmapCharacterSet project another tonel package problem
> ... let me know if that one needs to converted as well ..

This is:
http://smalltalkhub.com/PharoExtras/BitmapCharacterSet/Collections-BitmapCharacterSet-monty.25.mcz

I think converting those to FileTree and we are done :)

regards,
bruno