[Glass] Locked by Smalltalkhub and Tonel

Dale Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Thu Oct 15 11:56:45 PDT 2020

I also created and install script and put usage instructions in the
readme for https://github.com/GsDevKit/T2F2T-Conversion, now that you no
longer need to use it :) ...

I made my pass over the new XML projects and found one spot that needed
updating. You probably want to `git pull origin gemstone` on all of the
projects to make sure you've got my latest ...

Feel free to ask me any questions moving forward ...

Dale