[Glass] Adding GsDevKit/zodiac to an existing GS Seaside database

Johan Brichau johan at yesplan.be
Wed Apr 28 11:20:46 PDT 2021

Hi Bob,

Another possibility is to use an external ssl capable http client.
We use curl for this and have implemented a subclass of ZnClient that converts the constructed ZnClient’s ZnRequest instance to a curl command that is executed using #performOnSystem: .

Easy and robust. I’m happy to share if you want.

Johan