[Glass] startNetldi in secure mode

Dale Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Wed Jan 27 12:37:00 PST 2021

Bruno,

It looks like the help for the startNetldi script is incomplete and not
clear enough. If you want to pass in custom arguments to the startNetldi
script, you need to pass in the entire command line including the netldi
name after the stone-name argument, so the following will do what you want:

    startNetldi gs_350 -s devKit_354

I've submitted an issue[1] to improve the help text

Dale

[1] https://github.com/GsDevKit/GsDevKit_home/issues/301