[Glass] How to ensure onSuccess: is sent

jtuchel at objektfabrik.de jtuchel at objektfabrik.de
Mon May 10 13:11:42 PDT 2021

Bob,

Yeah, these things should also be a problem in a single image/gem, I
agree. That would point in the load balancer / HAProxy direction,
wouldn't it?

Am 10.05.21 um 21:47 schrieb Bob Nemec:
> Submit form conflicts were a problem in the past. I've replaced all
> the buttons on that view with anchors that look like buttons in order
> to avoid the enter key default action. But that is a good point: I'll
> double check that I not missed one.

Also make sure you don't have any submit/serialize calls in click
handlers for those anchors that might get out of order. Maybe you can
check event orders using the dev tools in your browser? I know you see
the order in Firefox, I dunno about Chrome.

Joachim

Objektfabrik Joachim Tuchel          mailto:jtuchel at objektfabrik.de
Fliederweg 1                         http://www.objektfabrik.de
D-71640 Ludwigsburg                  http://joachimtuchel.wordpress.com
Telefon: +49 7141 56 10 86 0         Fax: +49 7141 56 10 86 1