[Glass] Instances of obsolete classes after stone upgrade

Johan Brichau johan at yesplan.be
Fri Nov 19 12:40:14 PST 2021

> On 19 Nov 2021, at 21:07, Dale Henrichs <dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com> wrote:
>
> With regards to dealing with block instances, I believe there should be a section in the release notes that provides scripts for finding a replacing obsolete block instances for use cases like SortedCollection, where the potentially obsolete block instance is stored in an instance variable ...

Yes, we apply the postconv script as mentioned in the upgrade instructions.
We have some blocks left in our application code that require manual intervention and that’s why we also noticed the ones referenced by the GsMethod instances.

> And yes, the session method cleanup code should be included in your post upgradeSeasideImage processing along with "sort block" cleanup code ...

Check.
To be clear: it’s not in the post upgrade step of the GsDevKit code?
It’s not that I missed it when copying them to our scripts…?