[Glass] How to solve this problem - concurrency on one field/attribute

James Foster Smalltalk at JGFoster.net
Tue Aug 23 00:45:11 PDT 2022

Marten,

Could you clarify your use of the word “session”? Is this an application session that crosses several Gems or is it a GemStone session (a single Gem)?

James