[Glass] Loading application time via Gofer or directly via topaz

Dale Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Wed Mar 2 09:40:09 PST 2022

Marten,

Depending upon how you run your session there should/could be log files
that provide more detail about what has happened when the putty session
died ... at a minimum if you do a `output push topaz.log` you will have a
file on the server that you can look at after the putty session died to
help determine what might have happened ...  I would be suspicious that
perhaps the linux login is being killed by a linux OOM killer that is
activated when you are running critically low on system memory ... I don't
have the details at my finger tips, but I think that the oom killer logs
the pids of the processes that killed and from the topaz.log you should be
able to determine the pid of the topaz session and go from there ...

Dale

On Wed, Mar 2, 2022 at 9:18 AM Marten Feldtmann via Glass <