[Glass] Rowan specification

Marten Feldtmann m at feldtmann.online
Thu Jul 4 03:57:19 PDT 2024

Hey,

another question regarding Rowan.

By using our modelling tool and via code generators we create topaz
code, which can be filed in and it creates all needed Monticello
structures for the solutions we write.

So, with the new development direction I have to create a new code
generator for that tool, which created suitable Rowan structures for
package management.

So is their any up-to-date specification available for Rowan how to
define packages, how to add classes, methods, documentation, class
extensions by using topaz code ?

I've seen the Rowan repository at github - is this really current in
terms of specification ?

Thanks,

Marten