[Glass] Scripting under GsDevKit_stons ...

Dale Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Fri Jul 12 09:36:47 PDT 2024

And to supply additional information ... a .stone script from
GsDevKit_stones does not "need any specific stone information", IF the
script is executed in a directory where a .topazini file is located ...

I agree that supplying a stone name (like is done in GsDevKit_home) is much
more convenient and this feature is definitely on the todo list.

Dale

On Fri, Jul 12, 2024 at 6:52 AM Johan Brichau via Glass <