[GemStone-Smalltalk] instance of ObsoleteTimeZone2 class in upgraded repository

Johan Brichau johan at yesplan.be
Sun Feb 20 05:42:49 PST 2022

As I am testing the upgrade from 2.4.4.1 to 3.4.5 on our repositories, I now ran into a repository that has an instance of ObsoleteTimeZone2. This is not something I have seen in any of the other tests. It is referenced in DateTime instances held in the timeStamp of class definitions.

There does not seem to be an error when inspecting, printing, or doing anything else with it.
However, it did not pop up in other repositories (same code base).

I do not find any information of ObsoleteTimeZone2 class in the upgrade manuals.

Is this something to investigate further or harmless?

Thanks for any info
Johan