[GemStone-Smalltalk] Infamous ECONNRESET problem

James Foster james.foster at gemtalksystems.com
Wed Mar 19 09:05:25 PDT 2014

The error describes a network disconnect and there can be many reasons. To understand which connection will require more investigation. Are the client and server on the same machine? Is the client running a linked Gem or an RPC Gem? When in the sequence of events does this happen? Immediately? After some idle time (e.g., keep-alive expired)? What is shown in the logs? Those are the things I would investigate...