[GemStone-Smalltalk] [gemstone-smalltalk] GemBuilder for C#

James Foster Smalltalk at JGFoster.net
Wed Nov 27 18:30:56 PST 2019

Hi Shahram,

I was wondering why I hadn’t seen the original question, and I now see that it was from 2010!

In any case, I’m very interested in making GemStone available to other languages/platforms. I’ve started GciForJavaScript <https://github.com/jgfoster/GciForJavaScript> and GciForPython <https://github.com/jgfoster/GciForPython> and am currently introducing students to C#, but there is never enough time to do all I want!

What sort of things do you want to do? Are you hoping for full transparent object replication (like GBS-VA or GBS-VW)? Or just the ability to login and send messages and get back basic things like strings and numbers?

James