[Glass] [3.1.0.4] WAGemStoneRunSmalltalkServer

Sebastian Heidbrink sebastian_heidbrink at yahoo.de
Wed Aug 7 11:35:46 PDT 2013

Hi!

I have some trouble usinf ZINC on Gemstone 3.1.0.4

Here is my Zinc script.
If I execute these two lines. My server doe not respond on:
http://myserverIP:8080/help

WAGemStoneRunSmalltalkServer addServerOfClass: ZnServer withName:
'myServer' on: #(8080).
(WAGemStoneRunSmalltalkServer serverNamed: 'myServer') start.

If I stop and remove the server with these two lines, it is gone:

WAGemStoneRunSmalltalkServer stopAllGems.
WAGemStoneRunSmalltalkServer removeServer: 'myServer'

If I execute the first two lines again I get a
"VM temporary object memory is full, old space overflow" - Error.

My session to Gemstone is invalid afterwards.

Does anybody else have those problems, or does anybody know what might
be wrong?

Thanks
Sebastian