[Glass] a InternalError occurred (error 2261), The object with object ID 20 is corrupt. Reason: 'process switch not in critial state'

Lisa Almarode lisa.almarode at gemtalksystems.com
Sat Aug 17 11:26:03 PDT 2013

While you can skip upgradeImage if there are no image-level changes, in
general, you should always run upgradeImage.  It's definitely needed for
the 3.1.0.2 and 3.1.0.3 upgrades, but 3.1.0.4 and the upcoming 3.1.0.5
are probably okay without.

If the particular image-level changes aren't relevant for your
application, you can take the chance - but it makes support folks worry
when executables and image are at different versions...

Lisa Almarode
GemTalk Technical Support