[Glass] xml pull parser for gemstone/glass

Dale K. Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Mon Dec 2 13:43:30 PST 2013

Yikes, the last version of Pharo that GemTools worked correctly in was Pharo1.1.1...

I'm going as fast as I can with tODE:(

Until then the wiki page for "Getting Started with GLASS"[1]. Download a one-click GemTools from here[2]...

Dale

[1] https://code.google.com/p/glassdb/wiki/GettingStartedWithGLASS
[2] http://seaside.gemtalksystems.com/downloads.html