[Glass] Gemstone is Revolutionary

Lyn Headley laheadle at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 11:25:07 PST 2013

Hello GLASS!

I have been a Smalltalk fan for many years but only recently started doing
actual development on a GLASS project. I have been learning Gemstone/S and
wrapping my head around its concepts and boy, what a revolution it has
effected in my own understanding of the relationship between programming
languages and databases! I am very excited to see the activity around
Smalltalk and Gemstone and would like to be a part of it.

Since my head has been spinning so much, I decided to work on a blog post
to clarify my thoughts and promote what I think is a big shift in thinking
about programs. I have a rough draft of something brief and I'd love to get
your feedback on it, but instead of posting it directly to the list, I'd
like to use email. So if you are interested in seeing the draft, drop me a
line at laheadle at gmail.com. If people think it is interesting, I will
make it available more widely.

Lyn Headley