[Glass] Zinc and REST on 3.1.0.X

Sebastian Heidbrink sebastian_heidbrink at yahoo.de
Mon Jul 1 14:01:06 PDT 2013

Hi All!

I finally started to port one of my prototypes to Gemstone/Web.

My Pharo portotype uses Seaside and Seaside-REST and Amber as a frontend.

I used the most current 3.1.0.4 version of Gemstone and I was wondering
if somebody can give me some tips on how to startup Zinc.
I do not really need Seaside and I would prefer to use Zinc-Rest for my
kind of application....

I know that there are test failing currently but I'm not too sure if my
loaded code base is the right one anyways.

Is there somebody how has at least managed to start a Zinc Server on
3.1.0.X and if so,... what did you load and how do you start it ;-)

Thanks for you help!
Sebastian