[Glass] Zinc and REST on 3.1.0.X

Ken Treis ken at miriamtech.com
Tue Jul 2 07:35:19 PDT 2013

Hi Sebastian,

We're using Zinc on 3.1.0.1 (hopefully upgrading to 3.1.0.4 this week). I don't remember everything I had to do to get it working, but I know it involved at least:

* Using a 3.1.0.X port of Zinc. Feel free to use my hacked versions here:

	http://mc.miriamtech.com/zinc

* Configuring WAGemStoneRunSeasideGems to use Zinc adaptors. Something like:

	WAGemStoneRunSeasideGems default
		name: 'Zinc';
		adaptorClass: WAGsZincAdaptor;
		ports: #(9001 9002 9003).