[Glass] SIXX error read into Gemstone

Dale K. Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Mon Jul 1 17:24:34 PDT 2013

Dario,

I haven't started looking into the issues, but in preparation for working on SIXX, I've created a github repository[1] where we can start managing the work.

I've also hooked up travis, so that we can run tests against all of the supported GemStone versions. At this very moment, none of the builds are passing[2], but I am suspicious that I have some setup errors to work through.

I also need to set up a github repo for XML-Support, since both projects need to work cleanly ....

Once I've resolved the setup errors for SIXX I will add the XML-Support projects and then send mail on how to setup for development with github-based repositories...

I assume that you are familiar with git?

We'll see how far I get tonight...

Dale

[1] https://github.com/glassdb/SIXX
[2] https://travis-ci.org/glassdb/SIXX