[Glass] Zinc and REST on 3.1.0.X

Dale K. Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Tue Jul 2 16:36:00 PDT 2013

Ken,

I took a look at the differences between the packages in your repository and the packages that have been updated to Zinc 2.3.2 and there are quite a few changes (the set of changes that Johan waded through when he did the port...), soooo it won't be easy for me to extract anything else from your repo.

We've got the 2.3.2 release tagged for Gemstone 2.4 and 3.1, so the next step for me is to sync up with the current Zinc release and start work on getting the new release ported (at a leisurely pace) ... the master branch in the Zinc repo is supposed to pretty much match Svens repo, so I'll offer Sven a pull request once I've got things up there (I might even add travis tests for Pharo as a bonus) to entice him to continue to keep the github repo up-to-date:)

When we've got the core of Sven's latest ported the plan would be to expand out into the other packages followed by a Zodiac port to 3.1...eventually.

Dale