[Glass] How to debug a not responding server?

Dale K. Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Tue Nov 12 13:44:01 PST 2013

Fist off, let's see what your server is doing, then we can discuss techniques ...

`kill -USR1 <topaz-pid>` will cause topaz to dump a smalltalk stack so if you do this a couple of times, you'll get a sampling of what the topaz server is doing ...

If you are not using the github repo version of Zinc, that might be your best next course of action ...

Dale