[Glass] Zinc is running strange ...

itlists at schrievkrom.de itlists at schrievkrom.de
Wed Nov 13 00:15:06 PST 2013

Gemstone 3.1.0.4, Ubuntu 12.04.3, Downloaded Zinc from github
(glass-version) installed and started a default server.

* Prior this I checked the client and it was able to retrieve html pages

Ok, the server is starting and the process seems to run.

When I try to get the test page from the Zinc server via a Zinc client
(from within the same Jade/VM) I get the page source without any problems.

When I try to retrieve the html contents via curl or via a browser these
"external" clients hang.

They hang UNTIL I do another retrieve via a Gemstone Zinc client and
then the external clients get their content. I have to do this attempts
with a local Zinc client and then all external request get fullfilled.

I think, nobody has seen this behaviour ?

Marten