[Glass] SymbolDictionary in a wrong place ...

itlists at schrievkrom.de itlists at schrievkrom.de
Thu Nov 14 02:55:07 PST 2013

after playing around how to work with PoolDictionaries (I asked for this
on this list around 2011 :-))) I managed to create a situation, where I
can not access my classes any more, because GemTools and Jade deliver
error codes and the GUI is broken.

More or less the method #rawClasses seems to be used by the GUI to fill
the browser windows - but to my errors its possible to not only return
classes, but also instances of SymbolDictionary ... and all GUIs are not
able to cover this problem.

I tried to reload older versions of my package - but that fails also.

No idea how to recover from this situation - but the (re-)installation
of Gemstone is pretty fast.

Marten