[Glass] Jade - Method List Browser - Browse Class

James Foster james.foster at gemtalksystems.com
Thu Nov 14 05:11:15 PST 2013

Martin,

Bug confirmed. The error occurs because #’writeLock:’ is a class-side method and our attempt to lookup a class named ‘System class’ fails. If I select implementors of #’detect:’ then things work as expected. Obviously, it should work for class-side methods as well as instance-side methods, but at least I understand what is wrong.

Thanks for reporting this. I’ll try to get a fix in soon.

James