[Glass] Simple questions while migrating code to GemStone (compatibility issues)

Dale K. Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Fri Nov 15 08:53:59 PST 2013

Before we go to far down any one path, let's coordinate with Johan, because he has additional pharo methods that he would like to share and I assume he started with the packages in PharoCompat so I would prefer to minimze the proliferation of packages to merge ...

If Johan thinks that putting your changes into PharoCompat makes sense, then go ahead and do so ...

In the mean time, I will add you to the glass developers team, which should give you write access to all of the relevant repos on GemSource ...

Have you registered on GemSource? I didn't find you there...

Dale