[Glass] loading seaside and zinc

Johan Brichau johan at yesplan.be
Fri Nov 15 12:49:13 PST 2013

Hi Mariano,

On 14 Nov 2013, at 22:06, Mariano Martinez Peck <marianopeck at gmail.com> wrote:

> What I did is I loaded latest GLASS and Metacello and then I did:
>
>   Metacello new
>           baseline: 'Zinc';
>           repository: 'github://glassdb/zinc:gemstone3.1/repository';
>           load: 'Tests'.
>         Metacello new
>           configuration: 'Seaside3';
>           repository:
>               'http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/Seaside/MetacelloConfigurations/main';
>           version: '3.0.9';
>           load: #('Core' 'Zinc-Seaside')

hm... I am suspicious here: this will load the Zinc-Seaside package from the Smalltalkhub repository, but that one does not contain the WAGsZincServerAdaptor
In fact, where are you getting that class? If its from the seaside.gemstone.com/ZincHTTPComponents repository, I am also suspicious that it needs adapting because it was written for an older version of Zinc.

I'm currently hacking on this... let me know if my assumptions are right.

Johan