[Glass] loading seaside and zinc

Johan Brichau johan at yesplan.be
Fri Nov 15 14:38:29 PST 2013

On 15 Nov 2013, at 23:34, Mariano Martinez Peck <marianopeck at gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes, Dale found that as well.

Ha... I probably missed some emails :-/

> But even removing that method, and causing it to "work", I have found it quite unstable. I cannot explain why, but it didn't work well for me. It would hung very frequently (try raising errors from seaside and debug them). There was also an Internal Error that causes the kill of the gem that we suspect it was something with Zinc (because with Swazoo I don't have that problem anymore).

Did you test with the adaptor running in another gem or did you use the adaptor right from gemtools (the 'blocking' start one) ?

> But maybe it works stable for you. Which GemStone version are you using? Mine is  3.1.0.4.

I'm on 2.4.4.1 right now.
As I understand it, there are some differences with gemstone 3.1 so if I cannot make it crash, I will move over to a 3.1

We'll see where we end up ;-)

Johan