[Glass] Simple questions while migrating code to GemStone (compatibility issues)

Dale K. Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Sat Nov 16 10:46:39 PST 2013

Johan,

Yes, I'm looking for a new name for GLASS ... GsWebEdition is good, but the GLASS1 package isn't necessarily web only, i.e., Seaside isn't included in the default install (which is why GLASS isn't so good) ...

Another name that has been mentioned is GsFreeEdition since ... well that's what it is:)...

Suggestions are welcome ...

Dale