[Glass] Debugging from Seaside. Sometimes OK, sometimes hung

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 10:28:48 PST 2013

Hi guys. There is something I don't understand. I am debugging a seaside
app running in GemStone from GemClient. The thing is that some errors open
a debugger directly in GemTools image (coool!) and others open the Seaside
walkback page. There, if I press debug.... the GemClient hungs. I can
interrupt GemStone but nothing happens. And after sime time I get a

 'Network error - text follows: , from GciAstFailureNetwork partner has
disconnected.'

This issue seems related to one reported in a thread with subject "[GS/SS
Beta] GemStone 3.1 problem opening debugger", but I don't get it.

That, eventually kicks my connection off, I need to login again, and
sometimes even restore a backup....

So...what is the difference of the 2 scenarios?
Is this normal or I have a problem somewhere?

Thanks!