[Glass] load ignoring gofer

Dale K. Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Mon Nov 18 07:57:03 PST 2013

Otto,

Don't change the implementation of MetacelloProjectReferenceSpec:)

I'm not sure why you are getting the redirected messages ... I don't  get any redirects when I install from github and I don't see any reason why a local repo would behave differently, so I'm curious why this is happening, could you supply with the log files perhaps there are some clues there ...

When you say that "you end up calling MetacelloProjectReferenceSpec | loadUsing: aLoader gofer: ignored" are you saying that you are directly calling that method from your own load code, or are you saying that you've traced this method to be the culprit?

So, logs and the load script would help me understand...

Dale