[Glass] Moving data from Pharo with SIXX

Dale K. Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Tue Nov 26 08:45:27 PST 2013

Mariano,

I haven't actually used SIXX in years so it will take some time for me to blow the dust off my SIXX SKILLZ:)

The LargeInteger class is new in 3.x so that one is not a surprise ... Having to map True and False is not surprising since they are classes that don't exist in GemStone ... I almost think that perhaps True and False being required might be indicative of a bug on the pharo side, since I seem to recall that SIXX has the notion of Booleans builtin so the True and False classes should be masked on the creation side ... then again I could be remembering this wrong:)

I assume that a set of standard mappings for classes could be created, and I'm curious if any of the folks that use SIXX have done so?

Dale