[Glass] Jade - Hard Break, Soft Break, Interactive programming with Zinc

James Foster james.foster at gemtalksystems.com
Thu Nov 28 09:45:53 PST 2013

Hi Marten,

It would be best to use two Jade sessions (even maybe launch Jade twice) and have the web server in one session and your development in the other session. Each time you commit your development work it will be available to the web server when the next request arrives.

In theory, a soft break can be trapped (using #’on:do:’), while a hard break cannot be trapped. I’m having a difficulty at the moment constructing an example.

James