[Glass] tODE beta

Dale K. Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Wed Oct 2 08:47:23 PDT 2013

If any of you are interested in following along with the progress of the tODE beta, join the tode mailing list[1].

As I've said elsewhere, Paul DeBruicker is actively using tODE and when he's relatively comfortable with the state of tODE (and I've finished a couple of required features), I'll invite a second round of developers to take tODE for a spin.

So if you are interested in being an early adopter or just following along in the discussion, please join the list.

When tODE has passed muster with beta users, I will announce it's availability here.

Dale

[1] https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/tode_st