[Glass] Seaside on 3.1.0.4

Jupiter Jones jupiter.jones at mail.com
Wed Sep 18 21:52:57 PDT 2013

I apologise if this is a double posting… I used the old list first :)

There are messages in the archive that suggest GS3.1.0.4 is working with Seaside.

Is there a definitive way to lead Seaside?

When I use the new configuration:

Gofer new
                url: 'http://www.smalltalkhub.com/mc/Seaside/MetacelloConfigurations/main';
                package: 'ConfigurationOfSeaside3';
                load.
        ((Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfSeaside3) project version: #stable) load

I get:

ERROR 2010 , a MessageNotUnderstood occurred (error 2010), a MetacelloVersionConstructor does not understand  #'baseline:with:' (MessageNotUnderstood)

If I try the old configuration if stops unable to find a package - sorry I don't have the error in front of me but I can recreate it if the old configuration is the way to go.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Jupiter