[Glass] 3.1.0.4 and Seaside 3.1

Paul DeBruicker pdebruic at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 17:14:29 PDT 2013

Does the configuration load without your modifications?

Is 'loaded like a bought one'  good or bad?

Re: Zinc- sounds like the same error from this thread:
http://forum.world.st/Glass-Seaside-on-3-1-0-4-tp4709097.html

Is it different than that?

Before loading JQWB load JQueryUI using the Seaside3 config from
smalltalkhub and see if loading JQWB works after that.

Note also that the JQWB may not have been loaded/tested on 3.1 at all.