[Glass] About GsDeployer new doBulkMigrate

Dale Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Wed Apr 16 20:50:16 PDT 2014

Sorry for the confusion, but as Martin and James have pointed out, I was
only talking about rebuilding class history:)

It's always possible to make mistakes, so the best course of action is to
use a sand box repository (backup copy of production running in a stone
completely isolated from production) where you test and fine tune all code
update scripts in a completely safe environment.

It always pays to be paranoid when making changes in your production
repository:)

Dale