[Glass] Develop Gemstone web server app in VW but deploy in Pharo?

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 11:04:14 PDT 2014

As Esteban says, the question still remains. Do you need Pharo besides
GemStone? As far as you said, it is web based, so GemStone can directly run
Seaside or whatever you want, right?
If you still haven't read anything about GemStone (forgive me if this is
not the case), GemStone is not only the "DB" as you would think in other OO
DB approaches like Magma or whatever. GemStone is the DB but also the
Smalltalk language/VM at the same time.