[Glass] crash stone in Test

Dale Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Fri Aug 8 08:48:12 PDT 2014

Leo,

Of course Bill's answer is a better one, but on the off chance that you
don't have a backup, the source _is_ stored in plain text in the extent
file, so in theory, I think you could use an editor like HexEdit to search
in the extent file for the source code and extract it that way if push came
to shove...

Dale