[Glass] Cannot load Zinc in Gemstone 3.1.0.5

Paul DeBruicker pdebruic at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 21:43:27 PDT 2014

I've narrowed my error down to loading a project that relies on Seaside
(which loads Grease using a BaselineOf) & XMLSupport (which loads Grease
using a ConfigurationOf).  Replacing all references to the
ConfigurationOfGrease in the ConfigurationOfXMLSupport with references to
the BaselineOfGrease fixes the load conflict error.  But means I'm either
editing old published versions and/or maintaining my own copy of
ConfigurationOfXMLSupport.

This may have to do with Metacello  Issue #246
(https://github.com/dalehenrich/metacello-work/issues/246) but I'm not sure.

Paul DeBruicker wrote