[Glass] Cannot load Zinc in Gemstone 3.1.0.5

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 10:47:04 PDT 2014

Thanks guys. I have now yet another problem when I try to load the
configuration of my app. I am always getting:

Project: Seaside 3.0.9
Project: Grease Core 1.0.8
Project: System-Digital-Signatures 0.241.1
Project: Core 0.247
Project: XML Parser 1.0.5
Project: XML-Writer 1.0.5
Project: SMTPMail 0.241.1
Project: UTF8 0.241.1
Project: Grease Core Tests 1.0.8
Project: System-Digital-Signatures 0.241.1
Project: SMTPMail 0.241.1
Project: UTF8 0.241.1
Project: Swazoo2 2.2.0.4
*Project: Zinc 2.4.3*
*...RETRY->BaselineOfZinc*
*...RETRY->BaselineOfZinc*
*gofer repository error: 'a GoferRepositoryError occurred (error
2710)'...ignoring*
*...FAILED->BaselineOfZinc*

No matter what I do.  I have GemStone 3.1.0.5 and Seaside 3.0.9.

Note that I am NOT loading zinc explicitly... it gets loaded from some
other lib.

The package spec that is being loaded is:

spec
name: 'BaselineOfZinc';
repository: 'github://glassdb/zinc:gemstone3.1/repository'.

The 'repositoryError' instVar 'repository'
shows aMCGitHubRepository(github://glassdb/zinc:gemstone3.1/repository)

Which seems correct to me.

Any idea what can be the problem?

Thanks