[Glass] Problem with UTF8 encoding and Monticello after GLASS update

Dale Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Mon Aug 25 19:25:09 PDT 2014

In the process of getting Seaside3.2 and Zinc working, I discovered some
issues in how Metacello and GLASS1 were being loaded and after working
through the issues I determined that for best results GLASS1.0-beta.9.3
needed to be loaded before attempting to load GLASS1 ...

So your load expression could result in some issues ... I am very foggy
right now and don't recall all of the details, because of my jet lag ...

If I can look at your list of packages and projects loaded into the OLD
image, I should be able to recommend a course of action .... tomorrow ...

Dale