[Glass] Fuel for GemStone? (or someone got SIXX pull parser working?)

Mariano Martinez Peck via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Fri Aug 29 15:25:50 PDT 2014

On Fri, Aug 29, 2014 at 7:23 PM, Dale Henrichs <
dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com> wrote:

> Mariano,
>
> Time is of short supply these days, but I am interested and I will gladly
> help you with any gnarly GemStone issues that pop up.

uffff talking about time....I am very very short these days hahhahaha.

Let me ask..do you think it seems possible? have other binary serializers
ever worked in both dialects and being able to serialize in one and
materialize in the other?
Or at least, was there any binary serializer ever for gemstone?