[Glass] Fuel for GemStone? (or someone got SIXX pull parser working?)

Jon Paynter via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Fri Aug 29 15:30:54 PDT 2014

Hi Mariano,

My info may be a bit out of date - but for moving between gemstone
instances, I think there is still a BinaryObjectStorage class you can use.
 Unless SIXX does some internal XML magic, I found moving from XML to boss
gave me a 90% reduction in file size.

How large of an XML file does SIXX currently generate?

On Fri, Aug 29, 2014 at 3:25 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck via Glass <