[Glass] Some 'minor' things

James Foster via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Mon Dec 1 09:07:37 PST 2014

I see the distinction now. My inclination is to stay as close to ANSI as possible, so it seems that a new object with a Date and a Duration is what you need. I suppose it could be named Timespan and the API could be copied from Pharo. If it were popular it could be added to the GemStone portability layer.